We’ll be working remotely whenever necessary during the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring we continue to support our existing clients, and any business with a focus on becoming more digital. Get in touch
In our very first episode, ROCKETSHP’s Gabriel Walker and Mark Hayes break down the concept of attribution modeling, its segments, and in which channels you should really be investing.
- What attribution modeling is, according to Mark Hayes
- The book “Shoe Dog” by Phil Knight: the lack of proof in sales generation back in the day
- The evolution of trackable analytics and its role in traditional advertising
- A client’s counterargument: tracking outside the digital world
- Gabriel Walker’s personal view on Attribution
- Types of attribution (First-touch, last-touch, lead conversion, landing)
- Time decay
- Position-based attribution
- Gabriel’s gelato shop and e-book promotion example
- Which channel should get the most credit after a conversion, and why
- Intelligence vs. data
- The role of sales and marketing in brand awareness
- Which channels are actually driving your sales
- The power of attribution in refining the buying process
Like what you see and want to work with us?
Yes I'm In!